1. The reception is open from 8.00 to 20.00. Upon arrival, customers are required to hand over the documents for registration. The camping fee is calculated on the basis of the number of nights spent at the campsite and must be paid upon departure. If this happens after 12.00, an extra night will be charged. The housing units must be vacated by 10.00 am and the keys must be handed in at the reception. Final cleaning supplement Euro 30.00.
2. The housing units cannot be occupied by a greater number of guests than the available beds.
3. Daily guests must not exceed two units and, after delivering an identification document, they will have to pay the daily rate. Day guests are not allowed in July and August.
4. Vehicles must be parked in the pitches assigned by the Management. The running speed of the cars must not exceed 10km / hour and from 11.00pm to 07.00am circulation is prohibited.
5. From 13.00 to 15.00 and from 23.00 to 07.00 noises that could disturb the rest of the campers are prohibited. In the hours of silence, it is forbidden to set up or take down tents and, in such periods, the use of vehicles inside the campsite is strictly forbidden.
6. The entry of dogs into the campsite is subject to the authorization of the Management. Dog owners are obliged to keep them on a leash at all times and are held fully responsible for it. For reasons of hygiene, it is forbidden to bring dogs to the swimming pool area, to the toilets on the beach. Owners must also take care that dogs do not litter the campsite.
7. The campsite is not responsible for damage to caravans, tents and / or campers or vehicles, if caused by natural events.
8. The housing units must not be used by people other than the header of the notification forms.
9. It is a sign of education to respect one's neighborhood and to keep the campsite and sanitary facilities clean. Chemical toilets and others must be emptied in the appropriate drains, never in the drains of the drinking fountains. Anyone who damages or steals objects owned by the campsite in any way is required to pay compensation. The Management declines all responsibility in case of theft or damage to vehicles, tents, boats and other objects owned by Messrs. campers.
Anyone who does not comply with these rules will be removed from the campsite. In addition to this, the rules of the civil code apply.